1. Test items:
• Static tensile strength test, fatigue test, stiffness test and ultimate load test of structural components;
• Structural strength test, structural stiffness test, structural ultimate bearing capacity test, structural fatigue property test and structural sealing performance test under internal and external pressure;
• On-site hydraulic test and safety of large structures.
2. Test facility: Structural strength laboratory of surface ships
Introduction: Built and put into use in 1962, the laboratory is mainly used for theoretical research of engineering structure strength, stiffness, stability and fatigue, among others, as well as structural model and real structure test and optimization. It can also conduct strength and fatigue performance testing of ship structures and models, marine structures, hoisting equipment, other metal structures, parts, components and materials, bridge structures, municipal engineering structures and rigging.
Main test equipment:
5,000t test platform, 1,000t fatigue tester, 500t fatigue tester, 50t high frequency fatigue tester, 500t universal tester, 100t universal tester, 1,500t tester, 800t compression tester, 400t material tester, 30t material tester, 250t fatigue tester, 100t fatigue tester, 50t fatigue tester, Rockwell hardness tester, Brinell hardness tester and semi-automatic impact tester.
Mobile phone: 15861663203 (Zeng)
4. Test facility: Structure laboratory of underwater engineering
Introduction: Built and put into use in 1964, the laboratory is mainly used for theoretical research of structural strength, stiffness, stability and sealing performance of underwater structures, submersible vehicles and other submerged structures, as well as structural model and real structure test and optimization.
Main test equipment: 6 pressure cylinders, pressure test pit, dual-channel fatigue loading system, dynamic and static data acquisition equipment.
Tel. /Fax: 0510-85555919
Mobile phone: 15050671688 (Lu)